SENIOR ANALYST. PUBLIC POLICY, RISK AND STRATEGY
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our dynamic Public Policy, Risk & Strategy practice full-time as a Sr Analyst. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina and other Latin American countries, at the national and subnational levels, with a focus on the digital platforms and mobility sectors as well as issues related to gender equality and parity . You will lead the preparation of deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects at a high standard. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of both Spanish and English (both written and verbal).
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake research, with a focus on political and regulatory developments and public debates related to digital platforms, sustainability and mobility
- Monitor key issues and actors of interest and analyze the potential impact of developments on clients
- Provide advice and logistical support for clients’ stakeholder engagement and relationship management efforts, including the development of strategies, roadmaps, talking points and event organization
- Prepare and review briefings, presentations, and reports in written Spanish and English
- Project manage to prioritize tasks and deadlines and coordinate workloads with other members of the team
- Delegate to, supervise and provide feedback on work of junior team members
- Mentor junior team members, and promote their professional and personal development
- Liaise with clients and serve as clients’ main point of contact for needs
- Holder of a relevant tertiary qualification (such as international relations, politics, economics)
- Knowledge and understanding of political processes
- Strong interest in or existing knowledge of regulatory issues related to digital platforms
- Professional experience working on policies or programs that seek to improve gender equality or parity, or academic experience authoring papers on the same topic
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, and strong writing and editing skills
- Advanced English (reading, writing, spoken)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or client-driven role
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Experience related to private-public engagement
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to email@example.com. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future).
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.