Specialist (ICT) – Public Policy, Risk & Strategy
Position: Specialist – Public Policy, Risk & Strategy (Hybrid – Full Time)
About the role:
Cefeidas Group seeks a Specialist with knowledge of the information and communications technologies (ICT) sector to support our client’s objectives. They will be responsible for monitoring, researching, and analyzing developments in Argentina’s political, regulatory, and economic spheres related to the ICT sector. In addition, they will be responsible for leading and coordinating team members to prepare high-quality deliverables. A self-motivated team player will thrive in this role.
About Cefeidas Group:
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm dedicated to helping clients achieve their business objectives in Latin America. Our Public Policy, Risk, and Strategy team monitors and analyzes political, economic, and regulatory environments and manages strategic projects to help private and public sector clients achieve their objectives in complex and uncertain environments.
Your responsibilities on the Public Policy, Risk, and Strategy team will include:
- Undertake political/regulation-focused research in English and Spanish
- Monitor key issues of interest and analyze the potential impact of developments
- Provide advice and logistical support for clients’ stakeholder engagement and relationship management efforts
- Prioritize projects and deliverables and manage deadlines
- Coordinate with other members of the team and liaise with clients
- Review documents in written Spanish and English
- Collaborate in designing and developing general reports on economic and political developments
- Support other team members in cross-functional projects or ad hoc actions.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Experience in analyzing, monitoring, and researching ICT policy trends.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, writing, and editing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
All applicants must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field (international relations, political science, economics, public policy, journalism, etc.)
- Advanced English (reading, writing, speaking)
Candidates interested in this position should submit their CV (two-page maximum) and a one-page letter of introduction HERE. Please provide a CV without including the following information: photo, civil status, age, and gender.
Application via Linkedin is also available.