SPECIALIST, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, STEWARDSHIP & SUSTAINABILITY
Cefeidas Group is seeking temporary specialists to join our Corporate Governance, Stewardship & Sustainability team for an ambitious project. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team to research, write and compile complex reports. You will provide your input into the different reports and ensure high quality standards on them. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English (both written and verbal).
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading a team, advising, correcting and defining the reports made by the team´s analysts according to ESG practices.
- Analyze and evaluate ESG practices of different companies according to standards.
- Mapping investors concernings and expectations about ESG practices.
- Writing reports and guidelines about ESG practices.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Writing skills
- Excellent level of English
- Attention to detail.
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.