ENGLISH CONTENT EDITOR
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, STEWARDSHIP & SUSTAINABILITY
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated native English speaker to join our dynamic Corporate Governance, Stewardship & Sustainability practice as a specialist. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing, correcting and evaluating the deliverables that the team prepared for clients and working with team members to complete projects at a high standard. All applicants must have an advanced level of both Spanish and English (both written and verbal).
Role and Responsibilities
– Review, edit, and copy edit previously written content focused on ESG reports.
– Help develop and maintain consistent adherence to style guidelines.
– Work together with the team members in presentations, reports and papers for clients.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent communication English skills.
- Flexibility and ability to balance multiple work assignments.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow each report through to completion.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited supervision.
- Previous experience translating, or reviewing documents written by non-native speakers.
- Basic knowledge on Environmental, Sustainability and Governance (ESG) process and terminology in English.
- Knowledge of corporate structures and related terminology in English.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creativity and strategic thinking.
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV to email@example.com, without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.