SPECIALIST, PUBLIC POLICY, RISK AND STRATEGY
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated native English speaker to join our dynamic Public Policy, Risk & Strategy practice as a specialist. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation of an international event on urban issues. You will prepare deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects at a high standard. All applicants must have an advanced level of both Spanish and English (both written and verbal). *While Cefeidas Group will give preference to individuals available for full-time employment and with an interest in politics as outlined under Essential Requirements, we also welcome applications from native English speakers interested in providing regular part-time editorial support on this project.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop content and documents for an international event focused on urban issues
- Undertake research on relevant political, economic and urban issues and stakeholders
- Project manage to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Provide advice and logistical support for clients’ stakeholder engagement and relationship management efforts
- Prepare and review brochures, presentations, briefings, and talking points in written Spanish and English
- Effectively coordinate with other members of the team and supervise and provide feedback on work of junior team members
- Liaise with clients and serve as a point of contact.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Holder of a relevant tertiary qualification (such as international relations, politics, economics)
- Knowledge and understanding of political processes, international affairs and urban issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Advanced Spanish (reading, writing, spoken)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or client-driven role
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Experience related to private-public engagement
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age, and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance, stewardship, and sustainability.