Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated Analyst to join our Strategic Intelligence and Research practice in a full-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for searching individuals and companies, and helping clients to make critical decisions by providing accurate reports based on unbiased and multi-disciplinary analysis.
You will assist with the preparation of: background checks, and due diligences for clients, with a focus on strategic intelligence and support other projects as required. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on companies, individuals and industries using a wide array of sources (public and private databases and government registries, open media, etc.).
○ Identify gaps in knowledge and creatively seek to close them.
○ Take research through to completion and corroborate findings using various sources. ○ Analyze the potential impact of findings or developments.
○ Draft and review material that organizes and reports findings in a logical and clear manner (primarily in written English).
- Degree in Corporate Law, Economy, Administration, Engineering or Policy/ International Relations (or other related degrees).
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication skills and team working abilities.
- Capacity to work with autonomy and limited supervision.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion. ● Advanced English (reading, writing, spoken).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) to email@example.com. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in Public Policy, Risk and Strategy, Strategic Intelligence and Research, and Corporate Governance, Stewardship and Sustainability.