ANALIYST – PUBLIC POLICY, RISK & STRATEGY
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our dynamic Public Policy, Risk & Strategy practice full-time as an analyst. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will prepare deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects at a high standard. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of both English and Spanish.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake political/regulation-focused research in English and Spanish with a particular focus on the telecommunications, tech and digital platform sectors in Argentina and the Southern Cone
- Monitor and research key issues and actors of interest, maintain tracking documents and analyze the potential impact of developments
- Provide organizational, logistical and operational support for clients’ public policy activities
- Draft presentations, documents and reports on political and economic developments in written Spanish and English
- Support the Political Risk team with projects, as needed
- Holder of a relevant university degree (such as international relations, politics, economics, journalism, public policy, etc.)
- Interest in and knowledge of Argentine politics
- Strong communication skills (English and Spanish) and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, and strong writing and editing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Pre-existing knowledge of the telecom, tech or digital platform sector
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.