ANALYST, POLITICAL AND REGULATORY RISKS/STRATEGIC AFFAIRS
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated native English speaker to join our dynamic Political and Regulatory Risks team full-time as an analyst. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will prepare deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects at a high standard. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of Spanish.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake political/regulation-focused research in English and Spanish with a particular focus on mining and extractive industries
- Monitor key issues of interest, maintain tracking documents and analyze the potential impact of developments
- Draft and review reports in written English
- Support the Political Risk team with projects, as needed
- Holder of a relevant university degree (such as international relations, politics, economics, journalism, public policy, etc.)
- Interest in Argentine politics
- Strong communication skills (English and Spanish) and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, and strong writing and editing skills
- Advanced Spanish (reading, writing, spoken)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and strategic thinking
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Recoleta, Capital Federal
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, corporate governance and compliance, and M&A and investment support.