SPECIALIST, PUBLIC POLICY, RISK & STRATEGY CEFEIDAS GROUP
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated native Spanish speaker to join our dynamic Public Policy, Risk & Strategy team full-time as a specialist. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will prepare deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects at a high standard. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English (both written and verbal).
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake political/regulation-focused research, including regulatory and congressional monitoring
- Monitor key issues of interest and analyze the potential impact of developments
- Provide advice and logistical support for clients’ stakeholder engagement and relationship management efforts
- Project manage to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Coordinate with other members of the team and liaise with clients
- Prepare and review presentations and documents in written Spanish and English
- Holder of a relevant tertiary qualification (such as international relations, politics, economics)
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, and strong writing and editing skills
- Advanced English (reading, writing, spoken)
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or client-driven role
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Pre-existing knowledge of the health sector
- Experience related to private-public engagement
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to email@example.com. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (please note that this position will be remote or mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.