SPECIALIST, POLITICAL AND REGULATORY RISKS/STRATEGIC AFFAIRS
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated professional to join our dynamic Political and Regulatory Risks team full-time as a specialist. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching, and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will lead and coordinate among team members to prepare deliverables for clients at a high standard. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake political/regulation-focused research in English and Spanish
- Monitor key issues of interest and analyze the potential impact of developments
- Provide advice and logistical support for clients’ stakeholder engagement and relationship management efforts
- Project manage to prioritize projects and deadlines
- Coordinate with other members of the team and liaise with clients
- Review documents in written Spanish and English
- Holder of a relevant university degree (such as international relations, politics, economics, journalism, public policy, etc.)
- Existing knowledge of Argentina’s political/economic climate
- Strong communication skills and team working abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments
- Advanced research, and strong writing and editing skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or client-driven role
- Experience in project/team management
- Creativity and strategic thinking
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to email@example.com.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, corporate governance and compliance, and M&A and investment support.