Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated person to join our dynamic Finance & Administration team full-time as an Office Manager & Executive Assistant. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full maintenance of our offices as well as providing support to the managing partners of the company. You will interact with the office providers to guarantee the correct functioning of the same, as well as with the Finance and Operations manager to design renovation and investment plans for the workspaces.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full maintenance of our offices.
- Comprehensive support to the Managing Partners.
- Reception of clients and visitors.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple work assignments.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion.
- Advanced English (writing, spoken).
- Experience working as Executive Assistant, Office Manager or Receptionist.
- Creativity and strategic thinking.
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) together with a one-page letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in Public Policy, Risk & Strategy, Corporate Governance, Stewardship & Sustainability and Business Intelligence & Research.