Internship – Public Policy Risk & Strategy
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated student to join our Public Policy, Risk & Strategy team part-time as an Intern. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, researching and analyzing developments in the political, regulatory and economic spheres in Argentina in order to support the team’s objectives. You will provide your input in deliverables for clients and work with other team members to complete projects with high quality standards. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English (both written and verbal).
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the team in the search for the information and in the preparation of different types of documents in Spanish and English (letters, emails, presentations, reports and profiles).
- Monitoring Public policies and regulatory framework in Spanish and English.
- Stakeholder mapping for customers actions.
- Assist in the coordination and logistics for events. .
- Support the team as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Be an intermediate/advanced college student (Political Science, International Relations, Social Communication and related careers).
- You must have research skills and understanding of the current political and economic context.
- Writing skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Modality: Part-Time, 4 hours per day (20 hours per week).
Location: Belgrano, CABA.
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV to email@example.com