ASISTANT – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Cefeidas Group is seeking a highly-motivated Analyst to join our Administration team in a full-time position. The selected person will be responsible for providing comprehensive support within this area, with administrative, accounting, and personnel administration tasks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accounting and finance: Accounting control. Uploading information to the accounting system. Control and payment to suppliers. Assisting in financial and budgetary planning. Preparation of accounting and financial reports.
- Human Resources: Personnel administration. File management. Recruitment and selection.
- Operations: Integral support to the team.
- Degree in Administration.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication skills and team working abilities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow each task through to completion.
- Advanced English (reading, writing, spoken).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV (two pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a CV without the following information: photo, civil status, age, and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed in-person/remote)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in Public Policy, Risk and Strategy, Strategic Intelligence and Research, and Corporate Governance, Stewardship and Sustainability.