ANALYST – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, STEWARDSHIP & SUSTAINABILITY
Cefeidas Group is seeking a temporary analyst to join our Corporate Governance, Stewardship & Sustainability team for an ambitious project. In this challenging position, the successful candidate will be responsible for writing complex reports. You will provide your writing input into different reports of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), according to the information that will be provided and ensure high-quality standards on them. Please note that all applicants must have an advanced level of English (both written and verbal).
Roles and responsibilities
– Analyze, evaluate and write of ESG practices of different companies, based on information previously researched by other members of the team.
– Elaborate reports together with the Specialists taking into account their comments and corrections of the different ESG reports.
– Mapping investors concernings and expectations about ESG practices.
– Write reports and guidelines about ESG practices.
- Research and analysis skills
- Writing skills
- Excellent level of English
- Attention to detail
Candidates interested in the position should provide their CV to email@example.com, without the following information: photo, civil status, age, and gender.
About Cefeidas Group
Location: Belgrano, Buenos Aires (mixed remote/in-person for the near future)
Cefeidas Group is an international advisory firm that helps its clients advance their objectives in Latin America. We provide professional services in political and regulatory risk and strategic affairs, business intelligence and research, corporate governance and compliance, and ESG and sustainability.